Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My first ever beauty box!

This is a thank you post for the Vellvette team who have put together an awesome concept for girls like me!Sweet smelling bath and beauty things are adored and so are surprises!This combines both of my favourite things in a cute lil black box which smells so amazing that it makes you go Oooh! as soon as you reach for the ribbon.My february box is the one I have taken pictures of and I thought of sharing it with you as i was ordering my 3 month surprise gifts today.They made me fill up a questionnaire about my do,dont's,likes and dislikes which they keep in mind when they choose products for you.Amazing way to try new stuff without shelling out big bucks.Plus they work with mostly luxury brands so you're sure of the quality.Here's what my loot consisted of-
Bath and body works,forever sunshine lotion,59 ml bottle.
Figs & Rouge aloe and mint balm,full size.
Purely pro blusher in strawberry,full size.
I loved all three products is the first thing I have to say.I love almost all bath and body products so this was no exception,the lipbalm can double as a use anywhere balm and has aloe and mint,two of my favourite things and is amazingly addictive.And the blush!!I think you can figure how much i love it when i say my mac blusher and this one stay in the same box since i used it the first time.It has amazing staying power even in mumbai heat and humidity and blends so easily.And oh,i forgot to mention the cute lil "be my vellvettine" fridge magnet that i got from them:).They have made quite a few gals very happy this february.My only worry is that they don't go the same way quite a few boxes and things that are as nice as this are wont to and end up sending us mediocre stuff a few months later.Here's hoping the vellvette team stays happy and prosperous and keeps sending us as good,if not better stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment