Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Moved again:D!!!

Heya,the first post was meant to be on here quite a few months back but what with moving house and changing cities thrice in the first year of marriage...yes..thrice,hold the gasps please!!The throes of being newly married,make you look forward to things like these through rose coloured glasses which seem to have the gasp!you've shifted how many times effect on mere mortals;).Now that we seem to be in one city and happily settled,atleast for the next few months,I intend to prattle on here quite a bit!Since i was going on about ways of combating zits and such in my last post,I would like to mention I had a revisit from the spotty monster which even my trusted gel and pack could not help me with.I resorted to using a benzoyl peroxide soap,the mildest i could find and using it has magically cleared me up again.Now,since skin and hair are quite a big part of the nice thing about us gals,hair it is this time.The three metros have and my constant travels to and from them along with all the beaches and hills we have been to had taken quite a toll on the hair as well.Am pleased to announce that it is a thing of the past for me now.The biotique kelp cleanser and thyme conditioner have helped a great deal along with aromamagic's stimulate and flaky oils and my hair is back to it's silky glory.Even have quite a few lil hair growing back which the first few weeks of marriage and the sindur had damaged:).I am pretty pleased with myself for these discoveries and hope they help you as much as they did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment